Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween 2008 part 2

Ashlyn was the cutest little butterfly this year. I found her costume just a few days before Halloween. I wasn't sure what I wanted her to be, I just knew I wanted it to be girly. (notice the piece of candy stuck to her bum)
She was fascinated by Ethan's candy. She kept picking it up and playing with it all. I am not sure she really knew it was something to eat. She was so funny though. She was so excited about the candy on the floor. Ethan didn't seem to mind either that she was touching his candy. :)
Zach was lucky and got to go trick or treating twice. Another friend of his came by after we got home and he went back out with him. He was loaded up on candy!
This barrel was full of the halloween pretzels that we give away each year. I dumped all of the kids candy in it and it filled it to the brim and then some. I think we have enough candy to last us a couple of years. It was such a fun halloween season for us. It's hard to believe that in just about 7 weeks it will be Christmas. Yikes....






3 comments:

Kristi said...

What an adorable little butterfly! It still cracks me up to see her just standing around!

Rachel Berry said...

How cute is she! And the candy on her bum looks like a little stinger! Too cute! You kids costumes were great! Love them!

Ps. I'm so in love with your black Shelfs! I want one!

Nette said...

Great Halloween pictures!!