Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween 2008 part 1


This is the first year that Hannah didn't go trick or treating with the rest of the family. She has been so awesome about always being the only big girl when we have gone out with our friends. This year I wanted her to get to trick or treat with one of her friends. She had a such a fun night and I am so happy that she got to be with one of her good friends.

Zach and Ethan went trick ot treating with their buddies that live in our neighborhood. They love to trick or treat with each other. They brought home so much candy. I was shocked!! There is a great house in our neighborhood that gives away full size cans of pop and full size candy bars. My kids love going to that house!

My cute trick or treaters who aren't so little anymore.
While the big kids were out trick or treating, my little butterfly was sleeping. She didn't miss out for too long though. She woke up with plenty of time to hang out with her brothers.


2 comments:

Sarah Oman said...

Those are some great pictures!!! I always liked going to that house that handed out regular size bars too! who wouldn't?

Kristi said...

Cute pictures! Hannah looks so grown up!