Thursday, November 6, 2008

Funny pictures

(Click on picture to make it bigger)

I have been reflecting lately about the last year of my life, and how much it has changed. It has been a change for good. I have been greatly blessed by this little girl who came into our family almost one year ago. I have said it before and I will probably say it again, but she has been a joy and delight in my life. Lately, she has been showing her sweet little personality...it is pretty funny. She makes us all laugh. I thought I would show some of the funny pictues of our sweet little girl over the last year.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

How fun to see all those pictures together and see how much she's changed! My two favorites are the thumb sucking and the nose crinkle- but they all are A-dorable!!

Love you!

Kerry said...

I can't believe how quick time passes! It really goes by so fast!What a cutie. I love it when their personality starts showing up. It's fun!

Liz Harrell said...

Precious! Just precious.