Thursday, November 13, 2008

Flashback...silly Ethan

As I said in my last post, I have been looking through pictures of the last year. While doing so, I found these silly pictures of Ethan. Getting trumped by a new baby in the house is no easy thing. I am glad to see that he still had an awesome sense of humor. This sweet boy of ours causes us to want to pull our hair out, but he also is such a source of joy. He often makes us laugh. In these funny pictures, he had put on my sister Linda's earrings and glasses. We all just laughed and laughed. Isn't he the cutest!





3 comments:

Grandma K said...

What a sweet boy. It was even funnier in person.

Sarah Oman said...

I like that the earrings are hooked to the top of his ear. Nice!

Becky said...

He looks so little there! I know what you mean, I love looking at old pictures they just make me happy.