Thursday, October 2, 2008

New shoes because somebody is walking...

This cute girl of ours started walking about 10 days ago. She started off just taking 2 steps and then 5-6 and now she can walk across the room and into another.
I went to Stride Rite and got her a new pair of shoes because her cute little feet are too fat to fit into regular shoes. I picked out this cute pair for only $30.oo. What a bargain.
I was trying to take a picture of her walking this afternoon and all she wanted me to do was hold her...isn't that a sad face! Following me and crying. Poor thing.
Oh there's my happy girl again!! Love this little sweetheart...she is a blessing to our family.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Awwww, what a little sweetie girl!! I can't wait to see her walking around! Those shoes are adorable!!