Monday, October 13, 2008

Pumpkins from Grandma K.

Grandma Koski brought us a great big pumpkin this weekend. She also had me get the other pumpkins for the kids. They were also really big but not nearly as big as the one Grandma found.
We love pumpkins at our house. We love to eat all things pumpkin and the kids love to carve them (mom and dad, not so much).
We took Ashlyn's picture by the huge pumpkin that Grandma brought. She wasn't too excited about it, but we managed to get a few good shots. Sometimes I call Ashlyn pumpkin and Ethan thinks that's really funny. He always laughs and asks me, "Why you calling her pumpkin?".

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Cute pictures! I especially love the last one with Ashlyn!

Darren and Chrissy said...

Every one of those pictures are framers. I love your kids!

Jenny said...

What great pictures of your kids! There's something about pumpkins that invites great pictures. Must be the bright orange color combined with incredibly cute kids.

meg duerksen said...

that is a huge pumpkin!
what sweet kids you have. they are adorable!