Thursday, October 16, 2008

A little imperfect quilt...

Before I had Ashlyn, I saw a cute quilt on Flickr. This is my modified version of it. I love patchwork quilts so much!! I forgot though that I can't really cut straight blocks. I cut them the same size but somehow they never match up right when I sew.



I decided I would probably use this quilt in the car this fall/winter. Despite it's imperfections, I still really like it.

9 comments:

squillen said...

Lorilee, that quilt is beautiful!! Hey, I need you to email me at the.upper.crust@tds.net with your mailing address so I can get it to The Spice Depot people! Congrats on winning. :) -- Suzanne

Kerry said...

I love it! I can't wait to see it in person! I love the fabrics...sooo super cute!

Vicki said...

It looks great! I think quilts made from squares like that are hard to match up completely perfectly. The ric rac is so cute.

Kristi said...

Oh wow, it is gorgeous!! Those fabrics are so pretty together! It looks perfect to me! Is that minkee on the back?

Megan said...

great job

Colleen said...

So freakin' CUTE!!!!!

Angela said...

Even cuter in person I must say! : )

Jenny said...

I love the fabrics you chose! So cute!

Nette said...

That is gorgeous!