Friday, September 19, 2008

Seasonal Shelf

So, I got this cute new shelf for my birthday. Only it's not the shelf you see in my picture. I found that one at a garage sale today for just $20. I thought it was a great deal considering how much I paid for the other one. You might be wondering why I have this one up instead of my birthday shelf? Well, it happens to be smaller and it was easier to find a spot for it. I am still contemplating where to put my birthday shelf. While in Nebraska, my sister and I went shopping at this totally adorable store and we found the cute accessories that are on the bottom shelf. They were a gift from my awesome sister. Thanks!!

We also made a fun project with our sis-in-law Traci. Kristi saw this cute FALL saying on one of my favorite Decorating blogs called Cherry's Jubilee. I bet Kristi was wishing she had a little one to chase so she wouldn't have had to do so much of the work. I am grateful she did so much or it would have landed in my unfinished project pile. Ethan like to rearrange them so they don't spell anything. Since he started pre-school he is really into letters and numbers.

6 comments:

Kristi said...

GET OUT!!! I can't believe you found that for 20 bucks!! You scored big time!! You lucky girl!! I love the two tiers!! So so cute!! Now I just need to see some of your other cute stuff!

Becky said...

um ya! I think we need a project day soon cuz I want those!!!!! That shelf rocks too. Cute cute cute.

Nette said...

Love the shelf! What an awesome find! Your FALL letters are adorable!!

Amber M. said...

kristi told me all about your birthday shelf...now I am coveting your birthday shelf AND your $20 shelf. Awesome.

I used walnuts in my cobbler...but pecans would be yummy, too.

Jenny said...

It's so good to see that you're still the same Lorilee, so great at decorating and creating! I love all your cute crafty things. I found your blog through your facebook page, I hope you don't mind if I add it to my "keeping in touch" section of my blog. It's so much fun to see what you're up to!

Lorilee said...

Jenny-I was hoping you would notice that I put that in there. I didn't want to add it onto my wall(I'll explain later) and I didn't have your email address to send it to you. Please do add me on the side...I'm going to add you on mine as well. It's so great to be in touch with you!!