
We made a quick trip to Nebraska this past weekend. Mark has been wanting to take the kids to a Husker football game for awhile now. We weren't able to go to any last season as I was still pregnant and then we had a new baby. We were able to spend the day with my family and had a fabulous time! We all went to Valentino's for lunch.

Valentino's is a really yummy pizza buffet. I don't usually really like buffets but I love this one. They have way more than just pizza too. There was a lady there who was painting faces and making balloon animals, swords, flowers etc.. Most of the kids had "N" painted on their faces and hands to show their love for Nebraska football. Ethan and Xander decided to get Spiderman faces painted on. They were both so afraid to eat anything for fear that they would mess up their faces. I guess we should've had them get painted after we ate.

Mark took Hannah, Zach and Connor to the game. It was Hannah and Zach's first time going to a game. This pictures shows the stadium of RED. Those crazy Nebraskan's, they love their football team. My brother Dan, and nieces Kelsey and Emma were at the game as well. My BIL Troy and my nephew Jameson were there ushering for Boy Scouts. It was fun for my kids to get to go with their cousins.

I guess there is a tradition that when Nebraska gets their first touchdown, everyone let's go of a red balloon. I don't know if you can tell in this picture, but it is of all the red balloons. Hannah lost hers before the first touchdown, so her and Zach shared a balloon.

We had such a great weekend and hated to see it end so soon. I am going to show some of my birthday purchases in another post. My sister, SIL and I also made a fun project that I will share too.
1 comment:
Fun pictures! I don't know why I totally spaced having the kids bring my camera. Oh well, I am done with husker pictures this year, I think.
I am so glad you guys came- I had such a fun time. It wasn't long enough though!
I am dying to see where you put your shelf!!!!! Do you have it up yet? Troy hasn't gotten mine fixed yet.
LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment