One of these days, I am going to be on the ball, and then I will not have to apologize for always getting things up late (just to myself as I am the only one who reads this blog). This is my cute girl on the day she turned 9 months old. She such a little sweetheart and a joy to our whole family. We are all smitten with her.9 month facts*
*20lbs 12 oz
*28 inches long
*still wearing 6-12 month clothing. I have started buying bigger clothes but they are still too big for her. She is funny, she has short little legs but long arms.
*crawling everywhere FAST! She also is cruising the furniture FAST!! She is practically running around the couch. She has also taken a step when trying to get from one side of the couch to the other. I still want her to slow down and she wants to start walking.
*loves Cheerios and Gerber puffs. She has tried most baby foods except for meat. I guess I did give her chicken noodle dinner today. We gave her avocado yesterday and she liked it. I have been giving her a little bit more food off of our plates. She loves it.
*has a cute little temper when things don't go her way or you take something away from her.
*likes to eat books...and then crawl away so I can't get it out of her mouth. I also found a gum wrapper in her mouth at church a few weeks ago (ewwwww).
*not the best sleeper., sleeps in my bed all night and no naps in her bed, only in my lap.
*likes this little stuffed Pablo that Ethan has...today she recognized that Pablo was on the TV and she squealed with delight. It was so so cute!!
*can say BALL and likes to play with them
*loves it when we sing Twinkle, twinkle little star to her. It will calm her down if she is upset.
*loves the remote, telephone, computer, cell phone etc...(better than her toys of course)
*can climb up the stairs, on the ottoman (but not sure how to get down), and on the fireplace.
*loves to be outside
*she likes to look out the window by the couch, she always climbs up and moves the curtain out of her way.
*finally grew out of her infant seat and into a bigger carseat.
*doesn't like having her diaper changed or getting her clothes put on her.
*has stranger anxiety...or whatever that's called.
*lays her head down when she is a little shy...she will either lay it on the floor or me when someone is talking to her. She loves the attention though.
*likes to throw her toys down and then see if you will pick it up game.
*is wiggly...sometimes pratically leaping out of my arms
*starting to take her headbands off of her head (wahhhh).
*makes me smile over and over all day long.
I know there are a few more things I want to add. I will when I remember them.
2 comments:
What a cutie girl! Good for you for even getting all the stuff down so you can remember it!
Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!
I read your blog...I'm glad to see you back on! Ashlyn is a doll, but you already knew that. : )
Post a Comment