
Our summer has mostly consisted of getting our house ready to put on the market. Almost 21 months ago we were blessed with a beautiful baby girl. With that, our house became too small for 4 children. This has been a wonderful house for us. We fell in love with it 7 years ago and have loved living in it. It is home. We keep hoping that someone else will fall in love it with it as well. Until then, we will keep cleaning it up and mad dashing out the door when someone wants to visit it.
5 comments:
Next time you get bumped out of your house, come on over. I would LOVE the company!
p.s. The house is looking really good!
What a cute house! I hope someone falls in love with it soon, for your sake. I can't imagine trying to keep a constantly clean house with a 21 month old. Do you have a house in mind that you want to buy?
It looks so good. I love all your new paint colors. I think we are going paint shopping soon--I've got to get rid of all the yellow rooms.
Your house looks great!! Good luck with a quick sale!
It looks fabulous! Kristi told me you'd been working really, really hard getting it all ready. Hope all that hard works pays off...quickly!!
Post a Comment