The kids started back to school last week. I really enjoy having them home and wasn't ready for them to go back at all. I also enjoy the relaxed feeling of summer. No homework, no rushing out the door early in the morning, no paper clutter...just time to be together. No worries though, I am a normal mom, I do enjoy time away from my children as well. It makes me a better momma to have some time to myself.
Hannah started 6th grade this year....I can't believe how big she is. I have really noticed the changes in her this summer. She isn't my little girl anymore. Not too long before she is a true teenager. She is so much fun and definitely has her own style of doing things.
Zach started 4th grade this year. This is the first time since Hannah and Zach have gone to school together that he finally got a teacher that she already had. I really like the teacher and am happy to get to interact with her again. Zach is the best helper. He is always doing things for me. He is so polite too. He is just so easy going like his dad...but has this sweet sensitive side to him.
Ethan started kindergarten this year. He has the same teacher that Zach had in kindergarten. He has a big class...24 kids. I don't think any of my kids have ever had that many kids in their classes. We have been so blessed. Ethan is my little spitfire. He pushes buttons I didn't even know I had. haha! But he is so sweet and loving as well. He still loves to hug and kiss me. How lucky am I!!
I think Ashlyn will miss having the kids around. She has finally learned how to say all of their names. It is so cute. She is really talking a lot right now. It is so much fun to hear her little voice and see her personality shine.
I had really hoped to be moved and in a new house and possibly a new school before school started this year. I guess there must be a reason we are still here in this house and school. I am learning patience and lots of faith through this process. I truly do believe that when it is meant to happen, it will!
3 comments:
What great pictures!
You have a great attitude! :)
Your family is so beautiful Lor! And you are such a wonderful mom...
Post a Comment