Saturday, April 11, 2009

a change


I don't have a lot to blog about but wanted to change out the picture. This is a preview of my sweet baby girl in her Easter dress. I tried it on her when we got it. She has had a rough week and I am praying that we can figure out what is wrong and get her to the road to recovery.

5 comments:

Colleen said...

I'm sorry to hear that Ashlyn isn't feeling well. She sure looks cute in her Easter Dress!

Angela said...

She is so precious Lorilee! Hope she feels better soon.

Jenny said...

Love the dress! The funny thing is Jillian has the same one and she's 9! I bought it when we were in Santa Barbara for spring break. I'd never heard of the store I got it at (Naartjie or something?) but they sure had cute stuff!

Grandma K said...

So Sweet. Hope she feels better.

Can't wait to see you again.

Tracy said...

Aw...she's adorable! I'm sorry she still isn't feeling better. Hopefully it isn't much and will be figured out soon. You are in our thoughts and prayers!