Monday, January 4, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

This past month I have been really good at planning my meals. It's so cold out and the kids have been home. I wanted to make sure I had all my meals stuff on hand. So, with one of my goals being that we eat out less and to blog more regularly, I thought I would start doing Menu Plan Monday again.

Meals for the week of 1/4-1/10

*Chicken Parmesan and Green Beans
*Broccoli Cheese soup and salad
* Scalloped Potatoes and Ham (using Ham that we froze from Christmas)
*Nachos and fresh vegetables
*Waffles and fresh fruit and fruit smoothies
*Roast Beef and vegetables
*Roast Beef sandwiches and pita chips

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm so glad you're doing this again! I love to see what others are cooking. It helps jumpstart my brain. What's your recipe for Chicken Parmesean?

We're having:
-hamburgers and oven fried potatoes
-peanut chicken
-yakisoba
-stew
-chili
-slow cooked BBQ chicken over baked potatoes

Colleen said...

Way to be, Lorilee!

Lorilee said...

Jenny, I posted about it here.
http://established1995.blogspot.com/2008/03/new-family-fav.html

I would love your peanut chicken recipe. Also what is yakisoba?