Monday, October 12, 2009

Fall Birthdays

We have several birthdays in the fall and winter months at our house. My birthday came first. Mark took the day off and we went to Lawrence for lunch and to look at some shops. Mark made me this awesome cake that I found here. It was so yummy that Ashlyn had to have a taste before everyone else. It was such a great day!

Mark's birthday was next. We spent the day at the apple orchard. I made him a yummy key lime pie that I didn't even try.
Hannah turned 12 this year. I know I say it with each birthday, but I can't believe how fast my children are growing up. Hannah had a fun birthday party with her friends. My friend Colleen made her this fabulous cake.

Isn't she beautiful! She has been such a great help to me while preparing to move. She has been a little mother to Ashlyn. She loves having a baby sister so much! Her favorite person right now is Taylor Swift. She loves her music and her hair. :)


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Hannah's cake is cute!