Monday, February 2, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

I have been reading some blogs where they post their menu for the week on Monday's. I've been doing really good at having all my meals planned for the last month. I thought I would share our menu for the week. I have also been trying some new recipes. We have been trying really hard to not eat out and so far so good!



Meals for the week. I don't plan the day...just whatever is convenient for us on that day. I also try to plan 2 meals that don't have any meat in them.



Roast, potatoes, carrots and lemon pudding dessert

Fettucine Alfredo, green salad, garlic bread. We had this tonight. It was really good. I used 1 cup cream and 2 cups milk. Next time I make it I am going to try it with all milk and no cream.

7up chicken, cornflake potatoes, green salad

Bagel pizzas

Fried Rice This recipe was okay. I had leftover roast and it didn't really work too good for fried rice.

Chicken Fajita quesadillas

Crockpot Potato soup, I've been wanting to try this one for a few weeks now.



And because, no post is complete without a picture. This is a flashback to one year ago. Isn't she so sweet!

2 comments:

Becky said...

what a smart girl you are with this menu thing. Maybe you can um help a friend out with that one too, what do ya think? :)

Jenny said...

You're good to be able to think of seven. I do the same thing when making up my grocery list every Monday, but I can never come up with seven, usually five or six and then I have to make something up on the weekends. Or get a frozen pizza for the kids and Brad and I will go out!