Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Silly baby

I really don't have anything to post about. This silly girl, hates it when I am on the computer and does anything she can to get me off. ie: bangs on the keys, pulls the cord out, opens things on there that I don't even know how, plays with her toys on there. Most of the time I concede and go play with her. Ashlyn's little personality is really starting to shine. She is so much fun and like all toddlers know what she wants. (and wants it NOW!)
I might go back later and post some of my Christmas stuff...but for now, this is all I got. Later!

4 comments:

Vicki said...

She's so cute. :)

Angela said...

You did a great job with the headband. I am so glad I got that dress for Hadley too, I LOVE it!

Jenny said...

Great to hear from you again! I know what you mean about not having anything to blog about. Sometimes I wonder if anyone really cares if I post or not, but it gives me a minute to sort out thoughts or if something fun does happen, to write about it so I don't forget. I have a terrible memory and recently my blog is substituting for my journal.

Grandma K said...

Funny girl! Love to see her pictures and the rest of the family.