Friday, May 9, 2008
Tender moments...
Ethan had his tonsils and adenoids out yesterday. It has not been an easy recovery for him so far. He is so little and doesn't truly understand why he is experiencing the pain that he is. My heart is aching for him. I so wish I could take it away from him. Yet I can't so I have to have faith and trust that Heavenly Father will help him through this. This whole experience has been a growing/learning time for me. It has been in the quiet tender moments with my sweet little boy that I have truly undestood God's love for His children.
This picture is after he finally got his IV out. He was able to relax and go to sleep.
This picture was last night when he was happy and more alert. He sat at the kitchen table and ate posicles with Hannah and Zach. Today, he has had a fever all day and pretty lethargic. He hasn't been off the couch but a few short minutes. I am hoping and praying that tomorrow he will start feeling like himself. (please excuse the bad photo quality, but his cute smile was too adorable for me not to share)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope he gets feeling better soon! I understand the feeling of helplessness...you wish you could do something to take away their pain. It's so hard being a mom! I hate seeing my kids suffer.
Post a Comment