Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Baby legs = Leg warmers



I can't remember when I first heard of baby legs. It was either right before I had Ashlyn or right after. I thought they were cute but didn't care much for the $12 price tag. I found an online tutorial and knew that I wanted to try and make my own. I finally found some cute socks and got it done yesterday. It wasn't too hard but several layer of sock material does get thick. My sewing machine doesn't always like to move on thick things.


I put them on Ash last night along with my favorite shirt for her (thanks aunt Kristi). Doesn't she look so cute in them. I thought they turned out really good! I will probably try and go to the dollar store to see if I can find some cheaper socks to make more.

No comments: